Kambo is a frog poison and it is used in shamanic traditions to strengthen and heal the mind, the body and spirit. The word Kambo derives from the frog Phyllomedusa bicolor, also known as blue-and-yellow frog, bicoloured tree-frog, giant monkey frog, giant leaf frog, or waxy-monkey treefrog.
The Kambo frog poison has a strong and powerful effect and is being applied in order to detox and heal the physical body, it also strengthens the immune system.
- Kambo is considered to have a positive effect on many physical problems
- Kambo peptides properties cover a wide range of potential medical uses:
– Treatment of brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, depression, migraines
– Treatment of physical diseases such as blood circulation problems, vascular insufficiency, organ diseases, skin problems, eyes issues, fertility problems in women and men, aids, hepatitis, cancer etc.
- It has anti-inflammatory effects; it has the capacity to destroy microbes, viruses and to heal infections.
- Due to the presence of the nine peptides Kambo is one of the strongest natural antibiotics and anesthetics found in the world and one of the strongest, natural means to give our immune system an incredible boost.
- Kambo treatments have short and long term effects.
- Short term effects are a state of alertness, good mood, enhanced resistance to tiredness, hunger and thirst, the capacity to easily concentrate and focus, and a still mind which can last for several days or weeks.
- In the long term Kambo empowers the immune system, makes one to overcome fatigue and improves one’s state of health.